ENERGY & UTILITIES
AVIATION & PORTS
ENERGY & UTILITIES
OIL & GAS
A criminal investigation is an undertaking that seeks, collects, and gathers evidence of a crime for a case or specific purpose.
Our criminal investigators look for clues and evidence to determine whether a crime has taken place. If a crime has been committed, investigators may look into the background of the accused and try to uncover who committed the crime. Police agencies and law enforcement are committed to criminal investigations of every kind, but a growing number of individuals are choosing to launch their own criminal investigations with the help of professional investigators.
Tacit Investigations criminal investigation process:
- Investigation: The investgation involves establishing that a crime was committed and whether an arrest should be pursued. After confirming the crime, evidence is gathered and a suspect identified. If sufficient evidence is gathered, the suspect is arrested.
- Arrest: The suspect is apprehended by law enforcement.
- Court Proceedings: All the evidence gathered during the investigation is presented to the court and a decision is made in regards to punishment.
Why you may need one of Tacit's Criminal Investigators:
- They operate within the law to find evidence.
- Criminal defense investigators can gather evidence of wrongful conviction or accusation.
- Law enforcement investigators are often busy with other tasks.
- Criminal investigation divisions can be too short on resources to conduct a proper investigation.
- Exclusively dedicated criminal investigators are more persistent than law enforcement so they can provide better results.
- Criminal investigators are not limited by jurisdiction.
A crime is an intended action that is against the rules of law for a community. A criminal trial in which punishment is pursued by the government, differs from a civil trial, which involves individuals debating their rights. Criminal acts, such as sexual assault, physical assault, murder, theft, property damage, and vandalism, would call for our investigators to gather evidence so that charges could be made.
Tacit Investigations deal with the following types of Criminal Investigations:
- Fraud investigations
- Crime scene investigations
- Sexual crime investigations
- Theft investigations
- Kidnapping investigations
- Assault investigations
- Homicide investigations
- Criminal defense investigations
Our criminal investigators are highly trained and have access to a wide variety of tools including networks of investigators, surveillance equipment, and records checks. An investigator's experience allows them to understand the evidence you are looking for and the best practices to perform their investigations effectively. Criminal investigators also adhere to laws and regulations surrounding investigations to ensure that your information is obtained in a legal manner which aids in court processes.